The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Tag!

What fun.
My pal Mackie, (who now rhymes up a storm!) has caught me in a game of tag. I'm supposed to list three things I like and three things I don't like for Christmas.

Well, let me start with the things I don't like:

1) Doggies who are left all alone at Christmas.
Now, I'm not usually the charitable sort (being a bit of a selfish terrier, I must admit), but Christmas time brings out my softer side and I get sad for all the doggies left in shelters at this time of year. Mom says there is a wirey, foxy terrier in the City shelter nearby. I guess we are going to go shopping for some toy and treats to donate to all the pups that haven't got people to serve them, er I mean, to care for them. Here's a picture of Winston. Wait, where did he go. I'll post a picture as soon as I can... In the meantime,
if you know anyone who needs a sweet, charming little guy to share their home, please contact the City of Boston Animal Shelter or search on petfinder.org.

2) Cats. I don't like cats that are left alone at Christmas either. Of course, I don't like cats that have homes and loving owners at Christmas. I especially don't like cats that hang out in my backyard at Christmas! The thing I would least want to get for Christmas would definitely be a cat!

3) A long ride in the car on a cold and rainy day. Yuck. First, I don't want to go anywhere by car if I don't have to. Second, I hate when it's rainy because the water makes a loud noise and swishes around on the windshield...I just don't like the rain (or heavy snow for that matter!). But the worst part of a long car ride on a rainy day is that I don't get to take a nice long walk when I get out of the car, because it's too cold and wet. And don't even get me started on the ridiculous seat belt Mom makes me wear!
Bah Humbug!

I could list more than three you know: I don't want to get groomed for Christmas; I don't want to get clothes for Christmas; I don't want to dress up like a reindeer ;-( for Christmas...

Well, you get the idea.

Coming soon, What I do want for Christmas.

'Til then, you better watch out, you better be good
'Cuz there's a red guy in a suit in the 'hood
They say that he's jolly
But I say that's folly
He's both jury and judge
Once decided, won't budge
The stakes are quite high
Toys and presents and pie
Good girl or naughty
Pray that he's dotty
and forgets your foxy way
when piling presents in his sleigh.

Licks, banba




6 Comments:

Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Oh, Banba! You are such a silly, sweet little girl! I just love you!

Your pal, Mackie

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Oh, Banba! You are such a silly, sweet little girl! I just love you!

Your pal, Mackie

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Oh, Banba! You are such a silly, sweet little girl! I just love you!

Your pal, Mackie

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Happy New Year, Banba, pretty girl!
Wishing you a wonderful 2007!

Yours truly, Mackie

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We saw Winston on Petfinder - he is a cutie!

Happy New Year Banba and Banba's Mom!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:32 PM

 
Blogger fee said...

happy new year banba! i hope it will bring you love and comfort and lots of treats!

6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home