The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween is one of my all-time favorite days!



The anticipation is killing me!

Mom says tonight lots of little kids will stop by the house and ask for treats.
If I'm good, she'll let me jump and dance and greet the visitors
While all the little humans try to pat me!
In the meantime, I'm supposed to nap and wait 'til Mom gets home...
As if!

Here are a couple of fabulous WFTs, my friends Butchy and Snickers,
modeling the latest in cool Halloween costume gear:
(Hand made by their Mom!)

This is me from my first Halloween:

And this is me last year, hanging with my friend Jakey in his yard as we waited for the kids to come pet us. Mom says I'll probably wear the same costume again this year, but maybe we can change it up a bit….


Ooooh, I can't wait until it's dark outside!







2 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We don't get trick or treaters either cuz we live on a private dead end road..so we went to Grrramma's house. It was so exciting! Two big groups of kids to lick! Then it started to pour - at least I got some fun in!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I am asking for you to help me for the month of November!

I have made the NABLOPOMO pledge and have committed to a new blog post every day for the month of November.

Can you guys come visit my blog every day this month and keep me going?

www.foxterrorist.blogspot.com

Just leave a comment and let me know you were there!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home