The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boston College Gear!



I guess I'm "IT"

Last month, just moments before Mom's entire electronic circuitry overdosed (It started with the air conditioner, then it was the phone. Next thing I knew, there were internet installation guys working on our "wiring." Teehee. That still makes me giggle.)... Anyway, just before we lost contact with the e-world, Mom goty some messages saying we had been "tagged."

Well, I'm not one to shy away from a good game of "Gotcha," so I'm finally ready to take a crack. I hear from Fee that the rules of the game involve telling the world five funny/embarassing things about myself.
Here they are:

5) Some if these have to do with things my Mom might think are funny or embarassing. I have decided to humor her. I refuse to eat my breakfast or dinner unless served with a dab of whipped cream! Mom thinks this is very funny. I think it is my due.



4) When my dog play group pals and I play catch...I usually get hit with the ball! I'm not much for Fetch, and even less so when we're outdoors and there are other dogs to play with instead of some stupid ball! That's me and Toby and my good friend Jakey (out in front--He's a ROCK STAR!)--In this picture, we're looking for treats!

3) I hate the sound of horns and drums. Unfortunately for me, My Mo
m only figured this out after she took me to a parade with lots of marching bands--twice! (Now who's the dumb one?)

2) When I'm wet, my face is the size of a credit card. Normally, I have lots of puffy fur around my face--Mom thinks it looks cute, and I must admit...she's right! However, when I get out of the bath....SCRAWNY! What's worse, my Mom dresses me in a bathrobe to "help" me dry off!

And the NUMBER ONE most funny/embarrassing thing about me is...Wait, wait! In fairness, this should be the most embarrassing thing about my Mom, not me...

Axel knows the answer...
He blogged all about it a while back..That's right. My Mom makes me dress up in silly clothes! [Editor's note: Actually, Banba rather likes it!] I do not! [Ed.: Yes, she does.] DO NOT!


Well, I guess it's time for a new game of TAG! This time, maybe my wiry, blogging friends will tell us five things that make for a true doggie friend (the two-legged or four-legged kind)....









8 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey! You're back!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Did you join up with Dogs With Blogs? So much fun and pals!

http://banbaspeaks.blogspot.com/

Buster again

6:51 AM

 
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Banba,

Welcome to www.dosgwithblogs.com.au - it's great to have you here ! I am sure you will make lots of new pals - we are a very friendly bunch of doggies :-)

Love
Opy

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Isabella said...

I think you look adorable in your clothes!
Big Wags,
Isabella

11:26 PM

 
Blogger fee said...

dear banba,

the red sweater is very nice against the snowy background and very complementing on a wft! clever choice of colours! (ed's or yours?) i wish there was snow here. is snow tasty?

loves,
fee

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Dean-O! said...

Just came by to woof hello ':¬}

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

Mum and I agree...
You're a Fashion Icon!
One time, mum tired to dress me in her T-shirt. To tell you the truth, I thought it was rather exciting!

Airedale Kisses!
Liberty Greenbean

9:18 AM

 
Blogger fee said...

banba!

where are you? come baack!!!

loves,
fee

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home