The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm back!


Yeah, it's been awhile...

Sorry to be away so long, but I have been busily running between my grandparent's summer beach house and their quiet country home .[Editor: Actually, it's a suburb] It was getting cold, so Grams and Grandpa packed up and moved back to the giant dog house in the grass.

In my free time, I've been working on a final ode to summer, but the iambic pentameter is killing me. In the meantime, here are some pix of one of my last visits to the beach. There were monsters floating in the sky! Mom called them kites, and even let me meet one (it was very scary!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I see the surfers with those kite things all the time down at dog beach. I love to run up and bark at them!!!! Wish I didn't have the flexi on......

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:26 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

Wow, those kites are huge!

~Jay

10:02 AM

 
Blogger fee said...

welcome back banba!

are kites edible? looks like a big nice chewy chunk to me!

loves,
fee

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home