The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

OK, so my birthday was ten days ago, but my Mom has been busy...and then she got sick. I haven't had a chance to get near the computer, what with bringing her chicken soup and ginger ale and rainbow sherbert and stuff. I've been a very busy little foxy nurse.

But now I'm ready to share some thoughts on my birthday:

First, kudos to Grams for her birthday surprise for me: In addition to the traditional Gramma treat (yes, it's ice cream), I got a really cool coat that lights up, so EVERYBODY can see me in the dark!

Good job and a wag of the tail to Mom who found a brand new dog store in her old hometown. She just barely saved the day by stocking up on treats (loved the reindeers and the cheesesticks, but most of all I loved the doggie cannolis!). The wobbly ball that makes the funny noises is pretty cool, too. Way to go Mom.

At first, when Mom got sick, I thought her sleeping all day and staying home was a bonux birthday prsent for me. That was until she started demanding I wait on her hand and foot. Geesh. I'm only one dog, Mom. Only one little dog.

Next time, I'll catch you up on the Christmas shopping and the latest greeting card indignity....

Love to all my fans,
Banba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home