The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Phew! What a week I've had: A long trip to Gram and Grampa's house, lots of family around (the better to adore me!) and Turkey to boot! Then, Mom tried to take in a neighbor's dog...just keeping him company for a few hours she said, but I know it was really a test run to see how I'd respond to an invader in my territory. Well, I showed him...and her! Hopefully, I won't have to fight for my own bed again anytime soon!

Now, It's the last day of November and warm here in Boston. I'm hoping for a long walk tonight, if my Mom ever gets home from work. Look at how the roses are still blooming!


I know they look a bit faded, but really they were stunning! More when I get back from my walk....

Licks,
banba

1 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We went to the beach this morning - I thought of you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home