The happy ramblings of a sharp-witted canine scamp.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer-dazed



Hello all, sorry to be so long delayed, but I have been lazing about my own private beach ( occasionally one sees miscreant interlopers), while my Mom does something called house hunting. I can't say I approve of the whole house hunting thing; I certainly have seen nothing particularly tasty derive from it.

Lately though, I have remained ensconced in my home, in order to avoid the terrible fur-frizzing humidity.


So much to catch you all up on: My summer fling with the rock star, Bono (in the former of a fab poodle mix);

my forays into the great ocean;


and, of course, the approaching departure of my morning play group mate,
Tobey, whose folks are dragging him off to some dog-awful burg called Maryland.


I promise to fill you all in on the delightful (and, at times, devastating) details soon soonest.

In the meantime, I thank you all for checking up on me. Please let me know how you are spending your hot, sultry days (and nights, of course).

Kiss, Kiss
Lick, lick

banba

7 Comments:

Blogger fee said...

banba! finally back!! i see you've enjoyed yourself; quick, details!!!

loves,
fee

12:09 AM

 
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, please hurry back, we want to hear all about your adventures! J x

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Helllllllooooooooooo!!!! We missed you! WHAT...Moving???Close I hope!! Love.Archie+Agatha

5:06 PM

 
Blogger fee said...

hi banba, i can't find your blog url anywhere in your profile; thankfully i've got u listed on my blog. do check your profile and add the link to your blog from there cos that way, other doggies who want to visit you from somebody's comment page can zip by.

loves,
fee

11:25 PM

 
Blogger fee said...

i've checked again and it seems to be working... then i realised you've got 2 user ids and it's the terrierka one that doesn't link here; the banbaspeaks one is working well. :P

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi banda,

I love your beach pictures! Are you moving there? That would be wonderul!!

Staying inside in all this heat and humidty is a good idea. Works for me.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Banba,
I can't wait to hear about your adventuwes..I had a pwetty eventful vacation too, come visit
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home